Curry puffs? Why not giant cheese curry puffs? It’s go big or go home in this episode of Eat Me Now! Watch this video and make this local delight to share.
A portion for 4pax. Makes 4 puffs
Preparation time : 30mins
1/2 Tsp Salt
Water (1/4 cup or more as needed)
2 Tbsp Curry Powder
4 Cloves of Garlic
½ tsp salt
1 tbsp Sugar
2 hard boiled eggs
½ cup mozzarella cheese
1. Knead butter into flour in a bowl, then use appropriate amount of water to form a dough.
2. Slice 2 potatoes very thin so it cooks faster.
3. Dice Onion and garlic cloves.
4. Turn curry powder into a paste using water.
5. Sautee onions and garlic, add paste in, add salt and sugar.
6. Mix shredded potatoes, until they soften. Add oil.
7. Let mixture cool.
8. Roll out 1/4 of the pastry 2mm thick. Cut out a circle.
9. Fold mixture into pastry and layer with half a hard boiled egg and cheese.
10.Fold over again and crimp the edges.
11.Deep Fry until golden.
Ep 4 // 21 Sep 2017
Chantek: Unboxing Peek-A-Box x hurr.tv bersama Nabihah Ellysa
Ep 6 // 21 Sep 2017
Cuba Teka Apa Tu… Tasnim Shah?
Ep 12 // 20 Sep 2017
Pasta La Vista with Melissa Th’ng
Ep 12 // 5 Sep 2016
A Piece Of Cake
Ep 21 // 6 Sep 2016
Road To Miss Universe Malaysia 2017 | EP 9
Ep 9 // 24 Aug 2016