In this episode, we take a trip down memory lane with a playful rendition of the popular Italian dessert, Tiramisu. Dig in to your childhood favourites; Milo & pounded peanuts, in this edible memory that will have you reminiscing with an oh so satisfied gaze and chocolatey grin! Try the Milomisu yourself!
Serves : 2-3pax
Preparation Time : 30minutes
3 Egg Yolks
½ tsp Vanilla Essence
200g Milo powder
Milo Dipping Sauce
4 Tbsp Milo powder
200g Hot water
4 Sponge fingers
2 bags of kacang tumbuk (pounded peanuts)
1. Separate 3 egg yolks into a glass bowl. Add milk and sugar. Whisk together.
2. Place the bowl over a waterbath and whisk until thick and warm to the touch. Set aside to cool.
3. Whip cream, mascarpone, vanilla essence and Milo until medium peaks form.
4. Mix the egg yolk mixture in. Whisk until it forms a custard. Set aside.
5. Add 4 Tbsp of Milo to hot water to make a thick Milo dipping sauce.
6. Pipe a layer of cream to cover the bottom of a glass.
7. Dip a sponge finger into the Milo and place it over the cream.
8. Sprinkle Milo and kacang tumbuk (pounded peanuts) over it.
9. Repeat steps 6 – 8 so it fills the glass. Then, make another glass!
Ep 4 // 21 Sep 2017
Chantek: Unboxing Peek-A-Box x hurr.tv bersama Nabihah Ellysa
Ep 6 // 21 Sep 2017
Cuba Teka Apa Tu… Tasnim Shah?
Ep 12 // 20 Sep 2017
Pasta La Vista with Melissa Th’ng
Ep 12 // 5 Sep 2016
A Piece Of Cake
Ep 21 // 6 Sep 2016
Road To Miss Universe Malaysia 2017 | EP 9
Ep 9 // 24 Aug 2016