Serves 3. Makes 6 small bowls
Preparation time : 45mins
4 Egg Whites
240g White sugar
4 Sponge Fingers
1 tsp green food colouring
1. Separate egg whites by hand.
2. Whip 4 egg whites and sugar in a bowl using a mixer until stiff peaks are formed.
3. Transfer mixture into a piping bag and pipe to form bowls.
4. Grease baking tray using a spray.
5. Bake for 20 minutes at 170°C on a baking tray. Set aside.
6. To make Pandan Juice, blend Pandan leaves & water. Strain and set aside.
7. Whip cream using a mixer until medium peaks are formed. Add dark green dye.
8. Set aside in refrigerator.
9. Cube mango and banana and set aside.
10.To plate, fill a meringue bowl with the ingredients in this order : banana – pandan juice soaked sponge fingers – cream – mango.