In this fun, original recipe, bouncy cha cha jelly meets delightful gula Melaka, cream cheese and crumbly biscuits for a yummy cheesecake. Time to cha cha this Friday night!
Serves : 6pax
Preparation Time : 30 Minutes + Setting time (overnight)
150g Digestive Biscuits
85g Butter (Melted)
227g Cream Cheese
100g Gula Melaka (Melted)
250g Whipping Cream
50g Cha Cha (Tapioca Flour Jelly)
60g Gula Melaka
1. Heat up butter.
2. Blend digestive biscuits til crumbly.
3. Mix butter and digestive crumbs.
4. Form a biscuit base layer at the bottom of a baking tin.
5. Mix Cream cheese, whipping cream and Gula Melaka syrup until soft peaks form.
6. Boil Cha cha (colourful jelly) until soft.
7. Fold Cha cha into mixture.
8. Pour mixture onto biscuit base.
9. Allow to set in the fridge overnight.
10.Unmold and sprinkle with bits of Gula Melaka.