Hankering for a delectable treat? You got it! Whip up these gorgeous fruit-topped pandan chocolate french toast cups with this quick and easy recipe. Great for breakfast, tea or a sweet supper!
Serves : 12 pax
Preparation Time : 30 Minutes
24 Slices of White Bread
12 Egg Yolks
360g Pandan Juice
250g Whipping Cream
150g Dark Chocolate
1/2Tsp Green Colouring
50g White Chocolate
1. Blend 12 Pandan leaves & 360ml water to make Pandan juice.
2. Mix 12 egg yolks & 3 eggs, pandan juice, sugar & colouring.
3. Dip bread into egg mixture.
4. Place each bread slice into a muffin tray that has been greased.
5. Bake at 180C for 15 minutes.
6. Whip together cream, dark chocolate & sugar.
7. Pipe cream into each French Toast Cup.
8. Cover with fruits.
9. Drizzle with melted white chocolate.